BN TEKNOLOJİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“Binance Turkey”), by giving the confidentiality and security of the User information priority, provides various services to the Users in electronic media.
These electronic media cover all kinds of services provided via website address of www.trbinance.com and mobile application.
Binance Turkey undertakes to protect the confidentiality of information acquired from the Users in a respectful manner to their personal rights and within the framework of this “Confidentiality Policy” and the Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data.
- Binance Turkey takes the necessary security measures on the information systems to prevent any unauthorized access to this information.
- Binance Turkey employees have “limited and to the necessary extent" access to this information only within the framework of the “need to know” principle.
- Binance Turkey performs all of its operations regarding the acquisition, use, storage and sharing with other parties of User information in accordance with the provisions of the legislation/policies on the protection of personal data and other legislation/policies.
- In this context, any information of the Users is acquired, used, stored for the purposes of providing the Users with a better service experience and fulfilling the obligations clearly defined in the law, and is shared with the third party in the event that support service is received from this third party in order to perform the service.
- User information is not shared with third parties except in cases where the shares are made under the relevant legislation or with the consent of the Users for the purpose of providing the services.
- In case of seizure of personal data by malicious or unauthorized persons, Binance Turkey shall notify the relevant Users as stipulated in the legislation.
- Please find our detailed Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data on how User information is processed by Binance Turkey under the “Clarification Text” heading.
- Accordingly, Binance Turkey cannot be held responsible for the use of User information, ethical principles, confidentiality principles, nature and service quality of third party electronic media included in our electronic service channels for advertisement, banner, content purposes or any other purpose, as well as for any pecuniary/non-pecuniary damages and losses that may occur in these media.
Each one of our Users who visit our Platform, use our services or sign up for their User Accounts on the Platform shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms specified above.